Monday, February 23, 2009

TiCk ToCk

clocks ticking. tomorrow exam ZZZZZ. never study also. today was suppose to but nahh. too lazy for study. well what i did instead was, go for more sports with my legs feeling like its about to fall off since yesterday was sports day. i couldnt run, couldnt open my eyes. it burns. played like shit-to only today.keep missing very valuable shots. after that went and eat. it tasted so nice so suddenly. guess i was hungrier than i thought. WHY THE FUCK am i writing with emphasisment on one sentence? annoying like shit. after eating, naresha, prakkash, song shin, jin chern and kong wanted to go somewhere. they invited me but i give the million dollar reason I HAD TO STUDY. all bullshit. i was actually just fucking damn tired. song shin teman me go to school. i rode his bike to school and omg my arse hurt like hell weyh. by the time i reach school i was practically limping. dont know how he does it. so after that hanged with the olahraga crew and all before heading home. i ZZZZ most of the afternoon. well now im pretending to have a teenie idea about what im studying. well write soon

No comments: