Friday, March 6, 2009

I didnt die yay!

turned out i got trough the saringan. semi's are next week. hope i cn do that awesomely too. now, today right, got 800m. omg, it was damn fucking. got 3rd behind the two indian girls. fucka they damn fast. could die. and heres the funny thing. i was okay after the race good lucking everyone then i was drinking water and BOOM. next thing i know im on the grass with bunch of pbsm's hovering over me. turned out i passed out fr awhile on them. didnt even know. i was okay sort of after that. even joshini fainted. corse knowing her she won 1st. she also damn fast omg. ny-ways, im kinda upset cause I REALLY WANTED TO WIN GOLD. i mean its 800m, its supposed to be MINE. oh well, still got 400m. hope that rules. well this blog is starting to be all sports all the way but hey its me. sports are my life. well nitie nite. p.s. too many grammar mistakes for words. see ya.

No comments: