Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Temptations

why, hello hello. its been such a long time ya kno? been busy busy busy. its like my 5th day puasa-ing / fasting and its been great so far but one problem is HOME IS FUCKING BORING. i wanna watch tv cnt do that since my daft uncle hogs the remote. wanna eat, cant since im fasting, wanna blog, internet die on me. wanna read books, actually i do that most of the time but my eyeballs hurt when i read for long period of time. so all i can look forward to is basketball in the evening. yesterday i went and it was awesome as usual. lots of people so it was funner than ever. but accidently left my go strong ball at school O_O i kno. hope prakkash took it home for me. then buka time omg, i was deadly thirsty. when i was playing bball i wasnt but when during buka time >_> lost cause. so now another hour to go and i cn go play ady. i am such an addict. see ya.

No comments: