Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lo And Behold We Shall Name It The Super Shrimp

hello hellu. just came bck from me kampung in good old kedah. i have to say it was MOTHERFUCKING HOT out there. seriously.i felt dizzy going out the front door. anywho, had a blast there as always. ate like a godzilla man. and i dint even train over there. feel so guilty. i cn actually feel me pecs become A PEC. if you get my breeze. anyway, the food was awesome and the company were awesomer :)

okay i shall show u the most incredible most awesome fried shrimp (prawn whatever) EVER in the history of shrimps!

*angelic music*
dint i tell you?
the last pic was the half eaten one (i couldnt help myself!)
:D

anyway, hung out with my cousins and had a blast doing so.
btw, wolfman is so bad that i actually think twilight werewolves look better that is how ugh-ie it is. its a big dont bother. buy dvd at ur local cetak rompak place instead.

okay gtg. exams and debate coming up. wish me luck.

Lots Of Love
your average Alya


No comments: