Thursday, April 2, 2009

Patience Is A Bloody Virtue

EXAMS FINALLY FUCKIN OVER
HELLO PEOPLE
ARIZONA

And thats why i change the header. kal agrees, i randomize most of the time. i mean when youre too 'organized' lifes boring. so, today was the last day of exam. freedom. for now. the whole week was effin shitty but it was fun cause we get throw papers at kalpana's head. and some of the guys in my class was actually playin/solving the rubiks cube thingy. swear to god hate that lil cubey bitch. tomorrow thinking bout playin basketball. miss it like hell. anyways, just now while i was doing me history exam, my ustazah was damn slackish towards me. and i think shes a racist too. she was busting the non malays chops. scolding and shit like that. okay, im bored thats why im just typin out C TO THE R TO THE A TO THE P. OH, btw, im gonna sue the times bookshop. I bought a book (UNTOUCHABLE) and they lost like i dont know, 17 SHITTY PAGES. i mean thats too much. even for me man.plus, the 17 pages are the good scandolous-ly awesome parts. they hate me i guess. well before the hatin goes above normal, i better go dressy uppy. later gator.

No comments: