Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real Reasons

my day = dude, our school gossip blog sucks man (melawati). both form 1 and form 2. all wannabes. i check all me frens blog and well lets just say cant feel the mad love for the "gossip blogs" of melawati. to all those people who been trashed, chill. those idiotic scum are just jealous of y'all. their bored out of their friggin mind.

so, today could go on the history of most boring day ever.


stayed home when i could have gone to my bro's (ex-school's) car boot shit thingy. majority of my frens actually went. i accidently overslept (accident is a bit exaggerated cause it was more of slept at 6 and couldnt even open me eyes kind of thing.) was up reading the gift. saddest book of the century apart from 1000 splendid suns. should have crashed earlier.

btw, won the shoutwar yesterday ^_^ just giving yall a fun fact

Earth =


omg, how dumb. theres this person who actually ask why we should bother saving earth. i mean hello, wake up and smell the roses. no earth, no anything. jeez, does this guy need to be knocked on the head to realise that. this is a totally good example of how ignorant people can be. y'know that some people actually refuse to do earth hour? like theres this web... ah u check out urself. its http://kamigoroshi.net/thoughtful/earth-hour-isnt-as-good-an-hour-as-you-think
suit yourself dude.

utter nonsense before signing off = i love being cupid. my friend just hook up with my other friend. ahh, hope they get along. anyways, dinner for me is really annoying at my dads. its all total silence, one word monologue. no fun at all. its like you step into the addams family mansion or something. even that is less awkward than my dinner with my dad. guess we are just too different >_>
miss sports. havent been doing it for quite some time. maybe should do some tomorrow if im rajin enough. kay, signing off -a-l-y-a-

No comments: