Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get Real

Hi! My name is.. (what?) My name is.. (who?)
My name is.. [scratches] Slim Shady
Hi! My name is.. (huh?) My name is.. (what?)
My name is.. [scratches] Slim Shady

- slim shady aka eminem aka marshall matters

that is like the awesomest most annoying song in the whole wide world.

im just gonna drop a quick one since tomorrow got exams (science, geo and maths) total nightmare. u know what else is a total nightmare? agama paper. oh yeah not just it was shit fucked up hard but some drama-rama happens. someone or teacher hid the moral paper under the table and couldnt find it until 15 minutes before the bell rung. my kh teacher nor faizah went ballistic she was raising hell screaming SAPE YANG SOROK? MENGAKU SKARANG?!! since it was exam time naturally her voice echoed. damn loud. All the agama paper takers were taking advantage of the situation and bincang like shit. oh well. couldnt help myself. so bye thats all i got for today.


you want a story? write your own ^_^

No comments: