Friday, July 31, 2009

Zero IQ

hey. today woke up round 1255. felt like dying. sick like a dog. then had some kuey teow which made me feel worse actually. at school, first thing that prakkash said was "got some drama rama going on" i for one like to avoid all the drama rama. im switzerland ergo, i dnt get involved ERGO i dont take sides. so i just watched the seniors played basketball. i was being hyper when ying totally pulled a freak on me. i decided to quote it "

OMG IM GONNA DIE WEYH. I NEVER STUDY. DO YOU KNOW WHATS COMING OUT?!"


unquote. bla di bla di bla. 1, she ALWAYS STUDY. 2, hey at the rate shes studying I should be freaking out. 3, i wasnt freaking out ^_^ i was just holding the book and pretending to study. anyhows, exam sivik sucked. kh was good. a
nd sejarah is shit. sorry. but it IS. ruth and kal were crumpling each other paper screaming away. it was damn funny.

masa balik time played basketball. hairulsam gave all of us the evil eye. after playing for bout 10 minutes, went home. but b4 i could reach the gate, azizah was like 'KAMU, KAMU TU LALU GATE NI!" i was like who me? so obviously it was me since she was pointing and screaming AT me. so i was like halfway through and ran like fuck cause hairulsam and her was going bat shit and both of em know me.


at home, cuzzes and uncles visited. it was cool played ps2 together. now blo-jjin, before going to bed. cnt wait to play bball tomorrow. been too long. blog soon. buh-bye


p.s. SELAMAT HARI PAHLAWAN DAY



No comments: