Tuesday, December 22, 2009

5 Seconds

hello world. i just woke up. i slept from 12 pm till 7 pm then i slept again at 705pm till 1am something. so now here i am, fresh as ever. today, well yesterday, i went for training (olahraga) without sleep. omg, almost died. somemore we did the triangle shit x_x but good thing lots of people went.

anyway, smktm got friendly last monday at confusion (thats how u pronounce it but idk how to spell it) guess who won? not us thats for sure. we lost by 2 points. the final score was 21-19. i feel bad cause i missed a couple of shots. but i have to admit that was the most fun i ever had in a friendly. my first sucked, second blowed. so thank God the 3rd aint that bad. we're gonna get revenge fo sho.

okay thats all for the sport statistics.

tomorrow, today i mean, we'll go to pavilion to fix my ipod. the thing died on me. lets hope its fixable. all my tech is die-ing. first my ipod and now my laptop is kecacated also. please work or not i'll be bored to death.

cant wait for friday! see ya people. thats all cause i dont feel inspired anymore. tata.

No comments: