Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Merlion

hello! i went for a trip to see my cuz. it was awesome. went to eat some japanese and korean food. so delis. and then there was this barbeque thingy and u get to cook ur own food. knowing me i burnt some of the stuff. but it tasted all right (to me :P) anyways, went to underwater world. kinda disappointed. aquaria is WAY better man. semangat malaysia.

saw the pink dolphin. looks like a dolphin with a bad sunburn. honest. when i saw the turtles and stuff i knew fo sho im gonna take marinery course. wish me luck.

went to the zoo too. i know so touristy. anyyway, i saw the white tiger and mind u i watched the vid of em ripping a guy apart so they scared the living shit out of me. they were like real white with startling blue eyes. maybe if u kiss one of it, it'll become u know like some hot caucasian guy or you just get eaten and die for such a useless cause. some people are willing i bet.

nywho, saw the white tiger shit and the fish started like eating the poop. yea a big (?) when i saw it too. and i saw em eat. kinda cool in a terrifying way. get what i mean? pygmy hippo is way cute weyh. there was a lil one but some stupid woman keep hitting the fibreglass. no brainer.

oh and i saw the monkeys with real red asses. ill post some pics later. oh and my cuz almost lost a finger to a pelican. long story.

went to the 2nd island and went for a skyride and lugeride. omg. so awesome. it was like totally thrilling and super fun. definite climax to the trip. oh, and i like to apologise to the couple who was taking pics and i go sibuk sibuk. sorry >_<

me and my family took the double deck which was not bad. very roomy.
shopping centres that are super awesome - vivocity, chinatown, takashimaya, queensway, orchard mall.

i think thats it. (its not but my brother is in my hair cause im using his comp.)

see ya for now. tata.

No comments: