Thursday, September 3, 2009

Advice From The Wind

hey, today was okay la. cme to school and bind up my awesome sejarah folio haha. my bro now keep laughing bout the word folio. wait and see when he reaches high school he'll get a real shitty wake up call. it'll be a total in your face moment haha. when i thought my folio was awesome enough wanted to pass up but NOOOOOO cannot yet cause no borang wtf man? so now im still workin on it ugh.

then turns out girls gotta wear tudung during puasa. i dint even kno that till today masa balik time when my fren told me. i been going to school without tudung for 3 days and now i know. oh aandd during rehat there was this ustazah who was waiting to scold all us malays to not go to the kantin even to just sit and laze round. i was there for a whole 30 minutes going crazy right in front of her but she never notice huh? but knowing karma another ustazah saw me tudungless at the surau during agama time. she was givin me the evil eye all the way. we had like solat jemaah asar together gether and tadaruz Al Quran. it was kind of fun since all me frens keep cracking up jokes trough the whole time.

so went home finally finish kissed by an angel book. its so sweet and sad and terrifying at the same time. good book but the ending wasnt awesome it was predictable who killed who. wanna watch tv now catch yer on the wild side

No comments: