Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Protein

well, yello. lets get to the main point shall we? yesterday, me dad's friend came over with his family. at first we thought at most it'll be like less than 20 people since its just one family. guess what? they arrived like agung like that with the cars and the noise and the people. there were like 30+ people and i didnt know ANY OF EM. AT ALL. they came in and talk talk talk. my bro and i was like salam-ing people with what the fucking faces. they arrived with 6+ cars and the cars were big shit. i didnt know how to react so i just went with the safest way possible.

to the kitchen mates.

my grams was there trying to like cut up more ketupats, adding more kuah. i just ran around helping here and there. but gosh there were loads of UNKNOWN people miling round. to make it hell lot better, all the kids were like my age so my dad was like jom eat together gether and fuck like that. knowing me, i am not the "hoo haa wee lets be friends and share secrets!" kind of person, did my dad really expect some of his friend's kids who btw was looking at me like im some kind of alien because i look chinese, to be best buds? no way.

so after the whole thing was over. the feeling of claustrophobia finally ebbed. i finally got my inner peace back.

anyhows, enough bout yesterday. lets talk bout today.

today i went for bball in the morning and turns out only kenneth and keith were there. all of em look damn tired and was like "keshen is gonna die weyh"

then somemore people came and we played bball la. after that went to eat some chicken rice, which was delicious btw. anywho, went to ruths house and her dog looks really huge now. last time he was like near my knee there or shorter. now he's like almost to my waist. that dog can grow. he's still cute though ^_^

talk talk talk there then head home. after having me bath, had a nap. god so awesome. THEN, my bro woke me up cause my cuz came over. i havent seem him in awhile and he's grown too. all my cuzes are real tall these days. so layan layan, talk talk, then he head to my aunties.

my grams wanted to go get some nasi impit (ricecakes) so i just follow la.

after that went to my aunties and spend time with the really cute kitties. their damn fat now with all the eating and shitting. my cuz was telling me the mummy cat is pregnant. AGAIN. gowd, what a whore haha. her kittens are barely 3 mnths old and shes pregnant hmm...interesting

nyways, rest of the day passed by quickly and now here i am online-ing at 3.40 a.m. cant sit still la. wanna go find something to do. later gator.

No comments: