Friday, September 4, 2009

Destiny

DESTINY is the bridge we build to the ones we love
- my sassy girl the movie


omg. love that movie. just watched it just now. aww, its so sweet. the guy in it was hot too. ^_^
anyyways, hello hello. today, i went to school 2 hours early. omfg, damn boring. me, sharmila and carissa was like walkin round dont kno what to do. i WANTED to play basketball but it rained so badly. kenneth as usual being the sweet person that he is was laughing at me. he doesnt believe i can puasa and play basketball at the same time. it is possible. easy also haha. anyhows, finally finish and hantar my sej folio but masa blik time a i remembered i forgot to write the number of pages on the index. shit. monday i go see teacher la.

been reading the time travellers wife book. that book is retarded. seriously. the storyline is awesome but man, how complicated can life get? oh yeah at school had this mini science exam thingy. i didnt read shit. lucky for me the test was easy. or not, dead. played tai ti during agama also hehe. but man i screwed up my pafa. the ustazah had to remind me a few times. lucky for me she was feeling generous and gave me full mark. hell yea ^_^ so now i wanna go work on my next story. i'll give you a sneak peek after this. tata.

No comments: