Friday, September 25, 2009

The Sun Will Shine

hey. holidays are almost over. back to school. major zzzz. didnt do much during the hols now that i thought bout it. loads of visiting, playing basketball and shit like that. good thing didnt rain too or not it would have cramped my non existent plans.

anyways, today goin to see my orthodontist (is that how u spell it?) for another check up. i've been going to that woman for 4 frickin years. dont i get a break? if so i want it to be a CLEAN BREAK. the only person that could understand this is christopher. he's been going there forever too but not anymore though. lucky.

anyhows, back to basketball. yesterday i played with me friends. gosh i am SO out of shape. 25 minutes of gameplay and i got tired already, wtf? all my stamina gone, poof just like that,. back to frickin square one. pisses me off that.

oh, and yesterday me and ruth went round mwt for a bike ride. gosh, now i wish i got a bike so i could ride round. it'll be A WAY of transportation nyways.

athirah told me, soon driving license could only be taken when ur 21. if thats the way they want it, screw it. im driving by the time im 16. aint nothin cn stop me. okay people might but dint u kno a lost cause when its totally in your face? ^_^

so guess thatsit. since its in the morning and i have a bloody headache, this post is completely and utterly bout nothing in particular. so catch yer later

No comments: