Saturday, September 5, 2009

All It Took

omfg, just now during buka felt like dying weyh. it started out like a typical day. i went for basketball, elbowed keshen in the neck, played bullet, played 2 half court games for 30 minutes and practice my layup. and oh constant whining for water. i was depressed cause my basketball shoes had to go for repair or some shit. anyways, went home take bath, laze around then buka. the sirap was effing awesome

anyways, my grams made my fave ikan bakar. i was eating happily when bam. i couldnt breathe or swallow. i ran to the sink and coughed out blood. it was major wtf moment. then my grams came and was like wtf happen? i couldnt talk or breathe. she was like must be fishbone and told me TO DIG MY THROAT. so i did. it was fucking painful. then my dad came he was omfg omfg. the bone couldnt come out. so my dad whack my back one time and so it came out. wanna see what it looks like?
i know. that was lodge in my throat. btw its not actual size. my grams felt bad and was apologizing but i manage to cough out "it's not your fault" so a totally ordinary day became dramarama day. my throat still feels raw though because of my digging haha. so now just got back from 7e. having an awesome slurpee. so nice. haha. thats that. catch yer on the wild side.

No comments: