Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who's In Charge?

NOT my pj teacher thats fo sho. i kesian him la.pj teachers should be like i dnt know buff, sporty and like "you bitches get out there and do your fucking best or die trying" kinda thing. not 2s one though. he's skinny n soft spoken and into long dire notes and stuff blegghh. anyhows i mentioned him cause today he came in class all serious first time ever. then he was like mana ruth? and ruth raised her hand. he was like bukan ruth lelaki punye. we were all like laughing and wat the effing. he's been teaching us for like a year and he serious shit have no idea whether ruth is a guy or girl? jeez, ow feelings hurt here haha.

then he was like dnt play basketball got swine flu and haze and bla bla. the first time he said that months ago i shouted shit to him. teachers are always blaming basketball. i mean theres football, badminton and etcera but no he had to pin point at bball. they jst dnt understand the awesomeness of it all. anyways, he was saying stuff bout his non existent image being ruined when we dnt obey him and we all gave him "yea yea bla bla" look.

then during rehat, my sivik teacher cme up to me and ask me whether i puasa tak just cause im around people who are eating? seriously. im just really good at resisting temptations, sue me. during pk the same thin happened but she tried using reverse psychology heres the convo

PK TEACH - alya makan apa tengah hari tadi?

ME - (woke up from snoozing) cikgu saya puasa la. mana makn tgh hari (continue snoozing)


PK TEACH - oh, (laughs) tu la cikgu tak tau alya puasa ke tak. klau alya ckp dh mkn tgh hari, cikgu nk check je


then she ask bout my chinese/malay mix family. i answered, AND I JUST CONTINUED SNOOZING AFTER THAT.


i actually like my PK and SIVIK teach so i wont like diss em ^_^ maths time worse. my maths teach gave me latihan. ugh felt like setting the whole school on fire. it was damn hard and confusin and my brain hurt. when it was finally going home time, saw hot guys playin basketball. to those who played today on 2/9/09, u guys kno who yer are haha. at home i was like reading then fell asleep omg. damn nice. but my maid woke me up for buka i dnt kno whether i was pissed or relieved. now cnt sleep so i'll just wait till sahur. catch yer later.



p.s. pay tenshyun in class especially maths so u wont get brain damage like i did.

No comments: